Click for Kotzebue, Alaska Forecast

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to my parents!  I always know how long they've been married by subtracting three years from my own age.



Cause wasn't I cute!?  (and yes, my mom's first and last time in a dress, too!)

And check out my tatta's awesome mukluks!  That's what I want to make myself.  I NEED THOSE MUKLUKS! 



Coincidentally, my parents were the FIRST couple married at the Kotzebue Senior Center, and Dean and I were the LAST couple married there.  We also flew the pastor in from Noatak (Dean picked him up from Noatak in our plane, and after the ceremony one of our pilot friends flew him back!), the same one who married my parents.  And as an homage to my tatta's awesome mukluks, we also wore mukluks.

Pretty cool, eh?!  I hope my marriage is as long, happy and fulfilling as my parents.  AND I hope Dean and I can retire to a huge cabin in the woods someday too.

1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

You look the exact same even at age 3!!! I love the photos.